- REIKI IN A VOLUNTEER SETTING- HOSPITALS, HOSPICE, CARE FACILITY
- CORPORATE: REIKI IN THE WORKPLACE
- HOST A CLASS IN YOUR COMMUNITY AND SAVE ON CLASS FEES
- About Earth Light Energies
- About Reiki
- What is Holy Fire Reiki?
- PAYMENT, REFUNDS, CANCELLATION POLICY
- World Peace Card Meditation Schedule
- USUI/HOLY FIRE ADVANCED REIKI TRAINING/MASTER CLASS
- USUI/HOLY FIRE: REIKI LEVEL I & II CLASS
- REIKI CLASS FEES
- What to Expect During A Treatment!
- TREATMENT PRICES- Regular, Distant Sessions; New to Reiki; Students; Mobile Service; Group
- BECOME CERTIFIED IN REIKI- CLASS SCHEDULE 2018
Tuesday, February 10, 2015
Limited spaces available!
If you are interested in taking the course,contact me via email or phone to register. My email address is email@example.com and phone is 613 572 2900. (Leave a message and I will return your call.)
The 8 hour, one day class,is a combination of lecture, discussion, demonstration and practice time. Each student experiences giving and receiving a complete treatment using Byosen scanning and the hand placement system. A 179 page manual and a certificate are included. There is ongoing support via Reiki shares.
Summary of the Class:
This Reiki Level I training is one of the most thorough and comprehensive available. The class is delivered using William Rand, International Centre for Reiki Training Manual and techniques. It is a combination of the Western and Japanese style of Reiki. On completion of the class, you will be able to give Reiki treatments to yourself.
The course will be held in Kingston at the Senior's Centre- you must be registered to attend. More info will be provided at the time of registration.
Course Cost is $150.00 for 7 hours instruction. You will provided with (half hour) light lunch, as well, snacks. You will have 1 hour of homework.
Looking forward to seeing you!
Posted by Woman Unlimited at 10:17 PM