HOLY FIRE LEVEL I & II CERTIFICATION- KINGSTON- JANATI YOGA MAY 20-21

Have finalized booking for Janati Yoga (Small room), Kingston, ON for Level I & II certification May 20-21!  

You can take just Level I or if you already have Level I and would like to complete your Level II, you can register for just the Level II class. 

Cost for both is $350 which includes a $75 non refundable registration fee. (The registration fee is transferable).  If you take the classes separate, the cost is $200 each including a $50 non refundable registration fee. 

To Register, please click on the BookNow button and complete the registration.  I will get notification that you have registered.  At this point I will contact you for registration fee payment arrangements, as well, send you a package which includes your Manual. You will receive a certificate at the end of the class.

Both classes are 8 hours with a 1 hour lunch break.  I will provide some light snacks, water and herbal tea.  Please pack a brown bag lunch.  There is a microwave that can be used.

I will also send you some preparation tips and 'things to bring and things to leave behind!"  Any questions?  email me at earthlightenergies@cogeco.ca

It is good if you have someone who can take the class with you so you have someone to share experiences and have as a buddy after class is over.

I look forward to seeing you there!
In Health Harmony and Happiness!
Aimée

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

USUI/HOLY FIRE II LEVEL I & II CERTIFICATION APRIL 21-22, 2018

NEW WEBSITE LAUNCHED- APRIL 2018