New Location- North Bay, ON

I was searching and almost gave up on finding the perfect space for my treatment and teaching space.  I am forever grateful for Richard Fortin of Tweedsmuir Co-Working for crossing my path.  I now have the perfect space and place!  The space is not only based on collaborative work space, it is being beautifully transformed into a wonderful building that houses commerce, arts and wellness.  Even more important to me is the fact that I can teach and treat in the same space!  Suite 6, 176 Lakeshore Drive, North Bay, ON.  The entrance and parking is on Gertrude Street.  Come for a tour, come for a treatment!  My hours of operation are Monday to Friday 7:00 am-8:00 am; 5:00 pm to 8:00 pm.  Saturday 8:00 am- 4:00 pm.  Sunday 9:00 am - 3:00 pm. Statutory Holidays- 8:00am to 5:00 pm unless closed.

Book via Genbook Booknow button on the main page.  

In Health, Harmony and Happiness!

Aimée



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

USUI/HOLY FIRE II LEVEL I & II CERTIFICATION APRIL 21-22, 2018

Manifesting Change- Energy, Thoughts, Feelings